NordicTrack C5 ZL Bike
We appreciate your feedback
Thank you for your feedback!
To rate this product, click here
- Heavy 10kg flywheel provides a superior motion with a heavy crank inertia.
- Silent Magnetic Resistance to vary the intensity of your workout whilst maintaining the smooth pedal motion
- 25 Levels of resistance for specific goals
- Easy to read LCD display provides all the feedback you need to keep you on track
- Speakers for iPod/mp3 with handy shelf to store your player
- iFit SD card reader for interactive training options
- 17 programmes integrated into the console for enjoyment and motivation
- 12 Pre-set
- 2 Heart rate controlled
- 3 Watts
- EKG Pulse grips for a quick and easy reading
- Optional Polar chest strap (console receiver installed)
- Adjustable saddle and handlebars ensure you exercise in the correct, comfortable position
- Comfortable gel saddle
- Transport wheels to move the machine when you have finished training
|Box Dimensions HxWxL||64 x 37 x 100 cm|
|Max User Weight||130 kg|
|Flywheel weight||10 kg|
|Heart rate||Yes, Dual EKG grips|
|Chest belt||Polar belt optional (console receiver installed)|
|Adjustable saddle||Horizontal and Vertical|
|iFit Compatible||Yes, iFit SD|
Fitness-Sale.co.uk offers the following warranties on this product :
- 5 Year Frame Warranty
- 2 Year Parts & Labour Warranty
Free delivery is offered on all mainland UK orders (England, Wales and Scotland).
There may be a delivery surcharge on orders to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or Islands including but not limited to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Lewis, Orkney.
- To deliver your item of fitness equipment, ProForm will select either a one-man or two-man service dependent on the size and type of equipment you have purchased.
- One-man deliveries are sent with a parcel carrier. For two-man, our carriers will contact you within 2 days of placing your order to book delivery date that is dependent on location and availability.
- Delivery will take 5-10 working days from placing order.
- You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
- Delivery will be made to a ground floor room of choice with clear unrestricted access. Unfortunately, the carriers will not deliver to an upstairs room due to the risk of damaging your property and health & safety guidelines.
- Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
- We notify you by email once your order has shipped. Some parcel carriers we use may offer online tracking options. For two-man deliveries, our carriers will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- If you have a question or a problem with the delivery of your order or the product itself, please contact us by email or telephone.
The following options are available for guaranteed secure payment:
Credit or Debit Card :
Payment by credit or debit card is made through the secure ePDQ interface of Barclays bank:
PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared. PayPal remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details. PayPal also protects your purchases so just in case there's a problem, you can get your money back.
We guarantee that all online transactions are 100% secure. This means you pay nothing if there is unauthorised use of your credit card after your payment online on our website. This amount is fully covered by our services provided that the unauthorized use of your card is not due to user error on your part when you shop on our secure server. In case of fraudulent use of your card, you are required to notify your bank according to their procedures.